This powerful satinising machine with an extremely high torque ensures amazing power transmission. The adjustable speed guarantees comfort and is user-friendly.
|Code||Diameter||Shaft lenght||RPM range||Voltage||Power||Availability||Packed per|
|FMCIPRS1/110||110V||1200W||5 working days||1|
|FMCIPRS2/110||110V||1200W||5 working days||1|
|FMTM/80/120110||Tex wheel Ø120 x 110 mm grit 80||1||1|
|FMCM/80/120110||Combi wheel Ø120 x 110 mm grit 80||-||1|
|FMSBM1||Drive wheel for abrasive belts||1||1|
|FMNUM||Inflatable wheel Ø120 x 100 mm||1||1|
|VT/FE1/395X100||Reinforced Tex sleeve Ø120 x 100 mm coarse||1||1|
|VT/FE2/395X100||Reinforced Tex sleeve Ø120 x 100 mm medium||2||2|
|VT/FE3/395X100||Reinforced Tex sleeve Ø120 x 100 mm very fine||1||1|
|TZ59/40/385X100||Abrasive sleeve Ø120 x 100mm grit type 40||1||1|
|TZ59/80/385X100||Abrasive sleeve Ø120 x 100mm grit type 80||1||1|
|TZ59/120/385X100||Abrasive sleeve Ø120 x 100mm grit type 120||1||1|
|337DC/300/385X100||Trizact™ sleeve Ø120 x 100 mm grit type 300 (= grit type P80)||2||2|
|JF4T/80/675X40||Abrasive belt 675 x 40mm grit type 80||1||1|
|JF4T/120/675X40||Abrasive belt 675 x 40mm grit type 120||1||1|
|FMGRT/AF/60040||Tex open belt 600x40 mm AF||2||2|
|FMGRT/SUF/60040||Tex open belt 600x40 mm SUF||2||2|
|FMGRSL50030||Grip lock (velcro fastner) 500 x 30 mm||1||2|
|FORU/60||Rubber-bonded sanding block grit type 60||-||1|
|SPIC||Inoxiclean spray can||-||1|
+ delivered in a sturdy box
+ spanner 17mm + pump
Trizact™ is a registered trademark of the 3M Company.
|Satinising, structuring, homogenising, brushing, roughing, cleaning, polishing, etc. of stainless steel, aluminium, brass, copper, plastic, wood and much more.|
|- Double toothed gear transmission that provides an extremely high torque, resulting in amazing power transmission. |
- VTC-electronics steering guarantees a constant revolution speed. It monitors the winding temperature, even under heavy loads, and includes electronic safety restart.
- Continuously adjustable speed control from 900 to 2810 RPM for optimal use of the grinding products.
- Patented powder coating provides additional protection of the motor against dust (up 50% longer lifespan).
- Powerful 1200 Watt motor
- Double bearing
- The handle is placed directly above the grinding wheel for perfect control of the workpiece.
- Solid, easily adjustable protective cap.
- Each set is delivered with a sturdy toolbox.
|- Uniform & flawless finish |
- Faster grinding, quicker results
- Perfect control of workpiece
- Suited for working sheet material as well as round and square tubes
- It is also possible to grind right into corners
- Grinding from practically any position thanks to the ingeniously adjustable protective cap.
- Faster change of materials thanks to the handy attachment system M14
- Cooler grinding
- Up 220% more grinding material
|File name||File type||File size||Download link|